Why See a Specialist For a Smile Makeover?
What to Expect During the Initial Visit
Smile Makeover Near Me
Once mouth health is attained, a smile makeover can address discolored, crooked, unevenly spaced, too long or too short, or worn down teeth.
Here are some popular treatment options for a smile makeover that we offer in our Dallas office:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings- instead of metal-colored fillings, Dr. Roe can use a color that will match your enamel.
- Teeth Whitening- we offer in-office and out of office whitening treatments.
- Veneers – veneers are attached to your natural teeth to close up gaps, whiten, and fine-tune other cosmetic inconsistencies.
- Crowns – a crown is fitted over top of your natural teeth to restore the tooth’s function. It can be placed on teeth that would otherwise need to be removed if something is not done.
- Crown Lengthening- in order to restore natural wearing of the teeth, crown lengthening can be done.
- Enamel Shaping- we can reshape the enamel on your natural tooth to make your teeth even and pristine.
These are a few of the cosmetic procedures that we offer to our patients. We will consult with you to determine the best action plan for your smile makeover.
Smile Makeover Cost
We’d love to give you a baseline price on the cost of your smile makeover. Please contact our office to set up a free consultation and Dr. Roe can look at your mouth and see what’s going on. If you want to come back for a comprehensive exam and an exact treatment cost, we will be happy to schedule you for that.
Contact Us Today
A radiant smile can boost confidence and self-esteem. Ninety-nine percent of adults believe a smile is an important social asset. What are you waiting for? Talk to our dentist and the team at Pro Dental Dallas today about how to make your smile the best it can be.