Pro Dental Dallas is an office the specializes in providing our patients with a full smile makeover. Maybe you have seen an extreme makeover show on television, and think, why not me? We’re here to tell you that it can be you. Making over your smile will change the way you look.
Why See a Specialist For a Smile Makeover?
When it comes to restoring your smile and getting the makeover of your dreams, going to a specialist is key. This is a cosmetic procedure that requires a doctor who is specialized in the field. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Jason Roe is an ADA-accredited specialist of smile makeovers.
What to Expect During the Initial Visit
At your initial appointment, Dr. Jason Roe will talk with you about all of your options to achieve your goals. If you have any dental disease, it will likely be recommended that it be addressed before beginning any cosmetic treatment.
Cosmetic treatment involved in smile makeovers must be built on a strong foundation. This will require that we do a full exam of your oral health and address those issues first.
Smile Makeover Near Me
Once mouth health is attained, a smile makeover can address discolored, crooked, unevenly spaced, too long or too short, or worn down teeth.
Here are some popular treatment options for a smile makeover that we offer in our Dallas office:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings- instead of metal-colored fillings, Dr. Roe can use a color that will match your enamel.
- Teeth Whitening- we offer in-office and out of office whitening treatments.
- Veneers – veneers are attached to your natural teeth to close up gaps, whiten, and fine-tune other cosmetic inconsistencies.
- Crowns – a crown is fitted over top of your natural teeth to restore the tooth’s function. It can be placed on teeth that would otherwise need to be removed if something is not done.
- Crown Lengthening- in order to restore natural wearing of the teeth, crown lengthening can be done.
- Enamel Shaping- we can reshape the enamel on your natural tooth to make your teeth even and pristine.
These are a few of the cosmetic procedures that we offer to our patients. We will consult with you to determine the best action plan for your smile makeover.
Smile Makeover Cost
We’d love to give you a baseline price on the cost of your smile makeover. Please contact our office to set up a free consultation and Dr. Roe can look at your mouth and see what’s going on. If you want to come back for a comprehensive exam and an exact treatment cost, we will be happy to schedule you for that.
Contact Us Today
A radiant smile can boost confidence and self-esteem. Ninety-nine percent of adults believe a smile is an important social asset. What are you waiting for? Talk to our dentist and the team at Pro Dental Dallas today about how to make your smile the best it can be.
Once you decide to improve your smile, the first step is to talk with Dr. Jason Roe. Go ahead and call us now so we can get you scheduled with him.