New Patient Forms
Welcome to our practice, Pro Dental Dallas! Like friends welcoming friends, we will make every effort to see that your dental experience is as comfortable as possible. In order for us to respect each other’s time, please send your completed new patient forms to our dental office in Dallas, Texas two days prior to your appointment. This will allow the dentist a chance to prepare for any special needs you may have during this initial examination, gather X-rays or documentation from referring or previous dentists, and verify your insurance benefits to those applicable.
If you take medications, please include a separate list, or bring a copy with you.
- You will want to arrive 5-10 minutes early. This will allow our business team to address any questions or concerns you may have before your appointment begins. We kindly request that all phones are turned off during your entire dental appointment.
- The initial appointment (except in cases of emergencies) is spent conducting a thorough examination, which includes a visual examination of the mouth, tissues, and teeth, a set of necessary X-rays, and occasionally, diagnostic models. We will review your dental and health history, perform a visual oral cancer screening, and examine your existing dental restorations.
- Following the completion of your soft tissue examination, our hygienist will determine and perform the type of dental cleaning or therapy appropriate for you.
- At the conclusion of this comprehensive examination, Dr. Jason Roe will usually provide an explanation of his findings and discuss with you any treatment you may need.
- Your treatment room will be reserved exclusively for you. If for some unforeseen reason you find it impossible to keep this scheduled appointment, please verbally let us know 48 business hours in advance so that another patient may use the time that was reserved for you.
We want you to know that we will do everything we can to make your appointment relaxed and pleasant. Our knowledgeable staff reflects the finest in care and skill in dentistry today. Our commitment to continuing education is ongoing through the year and our techniques and equipment represent the latest, safest and best… always with you in mind. Welcome to our practice. We look forward to meeting you soon!