Do you think you know anything about dentistry? Perhaps you would like to test your dental knowledge on a fun trivia quiz? If so, we have one for you! Many people know more about caring for their teeth than they realize. So, for fun, we have provided you with ten questions with answers below, to see how much you know about dental care.
1. Do you know how many minutes you are supposed to brush your teeth every time you brush?
2. When should you take your child to the dentist for their first visit?
3. Dry mouth can cause cavities. True or false?
4. How often should you floss?
5. True or false: Sensitive teeth cannot be cured.
6. How often should you brush your teeth each day?
7. True or false: If you water down juice for your kids, it will be healthier for their teeth.
8. True or false: Untreated sensitive teeth will cause tooth loss.
9. True or false: Dental implants can be healthier than your natural tooth.
10. True or false: Manual toothbrushes are equally effective as your electric toothbrush.
Are you ready for the answers? Find them here:
1. You should always brush your teeth for two minutes each time you brush.
2. It’s best to bring them in either six months after their first tooth, or no later than their first birthday.
3. True. Saliva clears away bacteria and food particles that can harm teeth.
4. Always floss every day.
5. False. Sensitive teeth can be treated by your dentist, Dr. Jason Roe.
6. Always brush your teeth twice a day for optimum oral health.
7. False. Juice has sugar even when it is watered down. If you want a sugar-free drink for your kids, use water as the healthiest option.
8. True. Sensitive teeth are often a sign of a cavity or other oral health problem that could lead to tooth loss.
9. False. Your natural tooth enamel is always the healthiest for your smile.
10. True. Manual toothbrushes, when used correctly, are equally effective as an electric toothbrush.
We hope you enjoyed our quiz! If you would like to learn more about our office, Pro Dental Dallas in Dallas, Texas, please click here to see where we are located. You are also welcome to call us at 972-931-1777 or click here to make an appointment with our dentist.