The staff here at Pro Dental cares about your smile. It’s why we are here. Dr. Roe is a board certified Prosthodontist that takes care of his patients. If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry in Carrollton, tx to give you a brilliant smile, get in touch with us today.
Dr. Jason Roe is a Prosthodontist
A prosthodontist is a dental specialist, just like a cardiologist or pediatrician is a medical specialist. If you had a problem with your heart, you would go to someone that works on hearts for a living. The same goes with specific situations concerning your teeth.
When to See a Dental Specialist
There are many times when you need to go to a dental specialist. Our office provides full mouth makeovers. Some of the treatment we provide includes:
- Crowns- survey crowns and caps
- Dental Bridges- tooth supported and implant supported
- Dentures- partials, fixed, immediate, overdenture, and full mouth
- Senior Dental Care
- Tooth whitening
Best Dentist in Dallas Since 2015
Dr. Roe opened Pro Dental in 2014. Only a year after opening the practice, he was voted Best Dentist in Dallas. This award is given to professionals that excel in their craft. He is proud that the way he takes care of his patients is recognized among his peers.
How to Get To Our Office From Frisco
If you need a dentist in Frisco look into Pro Dental Dallas. Pro Dental is located at 5136 Village Creek Drive #501 Plano, Texas 75093. To get here from Frisco, you will need to
- Take Dallas Parkway to the Dallas North Tollway S.
- Get off the tollway onto W. Park Blvd/Plano Pkwy.
- Merge onto Dallas Parkway.
- Take a left onto W. Plano Parkway.
- Hang a right onto Village Creek Drive.
- Our complex is on the left.
- Come into the parking lot and look for the building on the left-hand side that has the number 5136 on it.
- We are suite #501 at the front on the right-hand side of the building.
Handicap Parking and Entrance
Handicap parking is available. Park on the left-hand side of the building in the handicap spot on the end. Go up the ramp to suite #502. Our door is at the end of the ramp on the right-hand side. Once you come to the entryway door, our door is right in front of you. If you require additional assistance, let us know on the phone when you make an appointment.
Call Today To Schedule an Appointment
We are accepting new patients. Please call our office today so that we can set you up with an appointment to see Dr. Roe. These initial visits generally last an hour so that we can have the time to really go over your goals.
Our staff is excited to help you! Call now so we can find a time that works for you. To set up a consultation with Dr. Jason Roe, call us today at 972-931-1777!