We care about your smile! The staff here at Pro Dental is passionate about providing you with high-quality dental care. Dr. Jason Roe doesn’t believe one size fits all for dental treatments. You can expect us to give you the attention needed to create your perfect smile.
We Offer Customized Dentistry
It is our goal to provide you with a customized treatment plan for your dental concerns. We take the time to create a solution for your needs that will give you a high level of comfort and functionality.
When you schedule an appointment with us, you will sit down with Dr. Roe and discuss your desires. He will then give you all of your options so you can make good decisions about your oral health and care.
Dr. Roe is a Prosthodontist
Just like you would go to see a heart specialist for heart conditions, you will go to a dental specialist for specific treatments. Dr. Roe is a prosthodontist and he offers treatments such as:
Full and Partial Dentures
When your teeth are damaged beyond repair, the best option may be to remove them all on the top or bottom. Sometimes you need all of your teeth removed depending on the condition of your mouth. When this happens, we can create a full or partial set of dentures that look natural.
A bridge is used for patients that have a single tooth or a few teeth that are missing. The bridge is placed over adjacent teeth for support. This is a good option for those that can’t have a dental implant due to oral health problems.
If you have ever seen a makeover show, then you will know how dramatic a difference a before and after is. We can do that same thing for your smile. Dr. Roe can take restore your smile to the same or better than what it was before.
There are many factors that lead to tooth staining and discoloration. If you drink a lot of dark liquids or eat foods that stain, it can dull the color of your teeth. Simply aging can cause your teeth to yellow. If you aren’t happy with the current shade of your teeth, let us know and we can do in office whitening on you.
Dental implants offer a fixed solution to missing teeth. Unlike traditional dentures that come out of your mouth, implants stay in. These create a solution that will not slip around while you talk or chew.
Senior Dental Care
We offer specialized care for senior adults. Our team is highly experienced with patients that need a higher level of dental care.
Best Dentist in Dallas
Dr. Roe is honored to be named Best Dentist in Dallas since 2015. He only opened the dental practice in Dallas in 2014. Before that, he practiced in North Carolina and Georgia. His attention to quality and dental care is what sets him apart in his field.
How to Get to Our Dental Office From Coppell, TX
Our patients come to us from all around the Dallas area. Needing a dentist in Coppell, tx? If you live in the Coppell, tx, area keep in mind we are not far from Coppell, TX. The city is in the northwest corner of Dallas County.
Pro Dental is located at 5136 Village Creek Drive #501 Plano, Texas 75093. To get here you will:
- Take TX-121 N to the Sam Rayburn Tollway.
- Get on the Sam Rayburn Tollway and go about half a mile down to exit 35E S towards Dallas.
- Once you take 35E S, keep right at the fork and look for signs to get on the President George Bush Turnpike E.
- From the turnpike, you are looking for TX-289 which is the Preston Road exit.
- Take a left at the top of the ramp onto Preston Road.
- Look for W. Plano Parkway and take a left.
- Make a left turn onto Village Creek Drive.
- When you get into our dental office park, our building will be the second one on the left-hand side. Look for the number 5136 at the top of the building.
- Our suite is #501 in the front on the right-hand side of the building.
- If you need handicap parking and an entrance, be sure to park on the left-hand side of the building in the spot up front. You’ll take the ramp up the left side of the building to suite #502.
We have a good number of patients who drive out to see us from the Coppell, Tx area.
Contact Us Today For an Appointment
We’re so happy you found our dental office! We are ready to see you as soon as possible. Call or text our office now so that we can set you up with an appointment. Our dental staff at our dental practice is ready to get you on the books so you can meet with Dr. Roe.